Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Disney Themed Retirement Party

A week ago was my friend Bonny's retirement party.  Bonny is a huge fan of Disney (Yes, she is an even bigger fan than I am.) so I made a card with Mickey on it using some of my punches.


In her honor all the decorations had a Mickey theme.  I think everything turned out really cute.

 



Here a picture of Bonny and I in our Disney themed attire.  :)


It was such a blessing working with Bonny.  Best wishes to her as she starts this new stage in her life. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how FUN is that? The Disney themed decorations are great. Bet she was all smiles. Oh, got to get ready for work. Have a fabulous day Colleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney Themed Retirement Party!! Sounds like a good idea. I love all details and ideas that went into this outstanding Disney party. You know dear the party city locations NY also offer special facilities for hosting Disney Themed parties.

    ReplyDelete