Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hello Kitty Treats and a Delicious Lunch

My good friend Esther and I try to go out to lunch once a month just to catch up with each other and to see how we can better encourage and pray for each other.  It is always such a blessing and so much fun getting together.  A few weeks ago we went to an Italian restaurant for lunch.  She is a big Hello Kitty fan so I punched out some circles and scallops after I stamped Hello Kitty on them to put on top of some wrapped chocolate oreos and gave her a few other treats- jelly beans and a Hello Kitty shaped waffle.  The bow using the die cut from Dienamics (Yes I love that bow!) to put on the topper of the bag.


Esther usually makes some thing super creative for me when we go out to lunch but she did not get a chance to make anything this time.  Instead she treating me out to lunch.  What special treat it was.  Check out the two entrees that we shared



along with the super onolicious dessert- cappuccino ice cream, cheesecake, a chocolate souffle, and an apple pie.  I think I enjoyed our dessert the best.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment