Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

In Honor of Thanksgiving

I hope that all of you are having a fun time preparing for Thanksgiving.  For those of you who know me knows that I don't know how to cook.  I can follow a recipe but without one I am in huge trouble.  LOL!  I always joke around with people that the only food that I can make that turns out well are ones made out of paper.  :) So for Thanksgiving I have not been cooking or thinking of what to cook but I have been busy making tags,


treats (I put Ghirardelli chocolate as the treat.  Each treat holder and tag was made using supplies from Stampin Up with exception of the rainbow pad that I used.) ,


and decorations


for family and friends to let them know how blest my family and I to have them in our lives.  Here are some of the goodies that my family and I have been blest to receive from  friends for Thanksgiving.




I hope that all of you will have blessed Thanksgiving and will take some time to reflect on what you are thankful for. There are many things, people, etc. that I thank the Lord for.  Some of these people that I am thankful for are the people in blogland which of whom I have become good friends with some of them.   Thanks for being such an inspiration!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment