Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Shabby Chic Card

So sorry that I have been MIA for 10 days.  I've been pretty busy and have been feeling a bit overwhelmed with things so there hasn't been any time to craft or do any blogging.  This is the last card that I made.  It was for last month's tea swap.  The optional theme for the swap was "shabby chic."  I had to Google what it actually means and had a challenging time coming up with a card.  After some thinking and planning this is what I cam up with.


I think my card turned out pretty good.  What you think?  :) After a stressful 10 days, I am thankful for a little break from things.  Stay tune for some pictures soon on what I'll be up while I am taking a break.  Until then, God bless and take care!

1 comment:

  1. I think your card turned out really nice. Pretty flower and colors. Enjoy your well-deserved break. :-)

    ReplyDelete