Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall Cards

It has been a super busy and tiring week.  This is why I have not posted anything  in a week.  So happy that I have some time today to post some fun cards that I made last weekend. The cards that I made were my first ones for Fall.



All of them have the same layout, but are slightly different even though it's hard to tell the differences in the picture.  You may need to click on them to see a bigger image to see the slight differences.  The first one has some corrugated lines on it.  The second one just has the specs in the background and the last one I used has some dry embossing on it.  Which one do you like the best? Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time, God bless, have a great weekend,  and take care!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect cards for Fall Colleen. They are all pretty and you gave them a nice effect by splitting them into 3 parts. Hope next week will be a less stressful one. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete