Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope that everyone is doing well.  Lately, I've been getting more and more behind on my craft projects because of all the other tasks on my "to do" list.  I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything. I'm trying to not get too stressed.  LOL!!!!  Okay, enough about me.  Let's go onto a much happier topic- the crafty stuff that I've been making.  Even though it's been a bit hectic I am very happy that Valentine's Day is today. It's one of my favorite holidays next to Christmas because I always enjoy surprising family and friends with gifts to show them some extra love.  Last weekend and this week I've been working on these Valentine's Day tags for my gifts.



Here's a picture of the tags on the gifts.


These are the cards that I gave to my Sunday School students


and the treats for the kids on my caseload.


To take a little breather from everything my hubby and I went out to dinner on Tuesday to celebrate Valentine's Day before the whole world did.  We enjoyed a lovely dinner at Ruth Chris.


I hope that all of you will have a wonderful Valentine's Day.  Happy Valentine's Day from my heart to yours!




1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been busy making all of those yummy and crafty goodies. Your students are so lucky to have you as their teacher. What's that fancy dish you and your hubby enjoyed? Looks yummy. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

    ReplyDelete