Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, February 21, 2014

Last Weekend and A Secret Pal Exchange

I can't believe that it was already a week ago that I had a long weekend.  Wish it was another long one. LOL!  Last weekend, my family and I went on a mini vacation to San Diego.  We all had a great time together shopping, walking along the wharf,


eating good food, and going to Legoland.  Everything made with legos always amazes me, but the foxes were my favorite this time.  (It's one of the newest additions to all the awesome creations they have.)


The only crafting that I've done lately was last week.  I put together goodies for my Secret Pal for Valentine's Day at work.   Each year we sign up for the activity and are assigned to someone to surprise goodies with all week.   Here I gave to mine.


Mine loves sushi so I got some sushi erasers and put a magnet on each one.


She is very organized so I thought that the flower pen and this giant clip would be useful for her.


She loves french fries from McDonalds.



This is what I received from mine.


Inside the heart box is one of my favorite candies, almond rochas.  I am not sure how my Secret Pal knew, but I love monkeys and my favorite two color combos are pink and purple.


What a cute bag and wand.  The card from my Secret Pal was super sweet.


It is always so much fun participating in this activity.  Besides prepping of this activity last week, two co-workers and I were in charge of bring snacks.  I thought it would be fun to have Valentine's Day themed centerpieces on the tables.  This is what I came up with.


Thanks for stopping by to see what I have to share.  Have a fun, relaxing, and crafty weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, what a FUN exchange and great idea. You both surprised each other with some awesome goodies. Bet you were both ALL SMILES.

    ReplyDelete