Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Gift Bag and Card

I didn't do any crafting for almost two weeks due a family circumstance.  I finally had some time to do some crafting last week.  It felt very nice and relaxing to do some crafting.  I have a co-worker that is leaving so I made her a "farewell" and "best wishes" gift and a card.  The bag was stamped awhile back, but I made the card last week.

Unfortunately, I could not find the same color stamp pad that was used on the bag for the card.  I still thinks it looks pretty good  though.  :)  Making the card for my co-worker reminded me that no matter how hectic things may get, it is important to still have some crafting time to help me to relax.  I thank the Lord for my hobby of crafting to give me some "Me" time.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Bet your co-worker was all smiles when she received your sweet card and gift. Anything hand made always makes the gift more special.

    ReplyDelete