Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Last Month's Tea Swap and an Awesome Concert

Wowzers!  It's the end of March already.  Time has sure been zipping by.  I hope that everyone is doing well.  Lately I've been doing more paper work than crafting.  LOL!  I am hoping that it's the other around soon.  The last project that I worked on was a craft for Sunday School.  I was asked to come up with a craft for the kindergartners to make as a "thank you" gift for the Sunday School teachers in our department. Stay tune for a picture of what I came up with soon.  Today I would like to share pictures of the swap for last month's tea swap.  The optional theme was to make a banner card and the optional theme was pastels.  I was a bit stumped with the theme.  I kept searching for banner cards online to get ideas, but could not find any that I liked.  Finally I found I that I liked.  I revised it a bit.  This is what I came up with.


My tea swap partner Sandy chose not to make a card in the optional theme or color.  Here is the super cute card that she made for me.  I love all the detail in it- especially the stitching.


Before I end my post for today I wanted to share some pictures from the my "date." First my hubby went to dinner at the "Olive Garden."  My hubby ordered a Diana Salad and I ordered a sear ahi burger.  Both of our meals were super ono.


Afterwards we attended a concert at the Disney Concert Hall to watch one of favorite Hawaiian artists, Keali'i Reichel in concert.  The concert hall inside and out is beautiful.



His singing as usual was amazing!  We weren't supposed to take any pictures during the concert, but my hubby snapped a quick one at the end of the concert


and we took one together before we left.


Have a great rest of the week everyone!  Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Another awesome swap Colleen. Love the happy colors on your banner card. Your partner's card is very sweet too. Wow, that's an awesome concert hall that Keali'i Reichel performed in. I'm sure it was GREAT!!! My hubby and I dined at Olive Garden in Las Vegas once before and EVERYTHING was fabulous. Wish we had one here in Hilo.

    ReplyDelete