Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, August 14, 2015

A Retirement Card and More About Oahu

My family and I are finally getting back into the swing of things after being in Oahu for 9 days.  Even though we have only been back for a week we miss being there already.  We feel like Oahu is our home away from home.  Our friend on Facebook stated that he feels like he is flying home when he visits Hawaii.  My family and I feel the same way.  For those of you that know me well knows that I like to take lots of pictures.  I like taking pictures of all the places my family and I go to so that we can have a good picture many years from now of where we went.  I often journal about where we go to and write down what is each of our favorites.  So that you are not all bored with my million and one pictures of my vacation I will post some pictures each day for the next few weeks of some of my favorites along with pictures of friends that I was able to meet up with at the end of each post after I share some thing crafty. I will also post some pictures of different friends that I was able to meet up with.  For today's crafty portion of my post I am going to share a card that I made for one of my bosses that retired.  I gave her an Asian themed gift so I made this card for her.


Here is the gift that I got for her. 


As promised here are some pictures of Oahu.  This first one is a picture of my friend Michelle and I. 


Our families had dinner at Big City Diner.  It was great seeing her and her family.  Here are the onolicous goodies that they gave to us. 



I also got to meet up with my friend Fran and her family for dinner at Tanaka's Ramen. 


Here are the thoughtful and ono gifts that they gave to us. 
 



Next are some pictures of God's beautiful creations.  I always love visiting Byodo Temple.

 
Going to the beach that overlooks China Man's Hat is absolutely beautiful.
 
If you look closely there is a huge rainbow.

This picture is at Blow Hole.

This picture was taken at Round Top Drive.  It overlooks the whole city of Honolulu.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment