Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Gifts for Friends From the Heart and Yes More Pictures of Oahu

It has been super hot in SoCal.  How is the weather where you live?  It seems like it has been hot everywhere.  Well this was my first week back at work and today was the first day of school for my kids.  I feel exhausted at the end of each day since I am not used to working for so many hours.  Hopefully my body will get used to it soon.  Each year I make gifts for my friends.  This year I wrote their name on different shapes of wood from Target.  They have a close pin on the back.  I attached a magnet to each one and wrote a message on a package of post its for each person. 


I also decorated apple shaped chalk boards


and clip board chalk boards.


I purchased all of them from Target too.  Now onto a few more pictures of Oahu.  I hope that you are not tired of seeing them.  I promise after today's post I will have one more post about my time in Oahu. The last 3 people that I met up with were Lorene,


Debbie (Both of our families attend the same church.  We met up to hang out at the beach, to go out to lunch, and had shaved ice for dessert.)


and my cousin Deannie.


Along with meeting friends and my cousin while my family and I were in Oahu my hubby and I also celebrated our 17th anniversary at Roy's.  Our kids were especially excited to eat a fancy restaurant. The food was pretty good.  The best part having a view of the beach from our table.


Here is a picture of us with our meals (I ordered the fish trio and my hubby ordered steamed fish.)


and our complimentary dessert.


After dinner we took a picture in front of the restaurant.


I hope that all of you will stay cool and enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment