Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Delivering Our Tea Swaps In Person

My friend Carol and I were paired up to be tea swap partners last month.  Instead of mailing each other a card and two tea bags we decided to meet up for dinner to give each other our goodies.  We had sushi together at Yes Sushi, one of my favorite Japanese restaurants.  While we were waiting for our meal to be served we gave each other the cards that we made, some tea, and some extra RAKs.  This is the super cute card, embossing envelope (She also gave me two stamped images of the front of the card.),


and the generous RAK that she gave to me.



She said that the mice on the cards represent my family and I.  :)  I just love how the card inside has a Bible verse and the cup does too.  Here is my card for her and one of the RAKs that I gave to her.  It's funny that both of used the acorns from one of the new SU sets. 


This my RAKs to her.



She listed on her profile what she likes/loves.  She wrote that she likes Hello Kitty, flowers, and the ocean.  She also wrote that she loves God. I thought it would be fun to surprise her with a gifts in each category. Here are Carol and I enjoying our ono meal.


Last but not least is all the food that we ordered. 


It is such blessing having Carol as a friend and having a chance to hang out together once in awhile. It was especially fun being tea swap partners last month.  Have a great weekend everyone! 








1 comment:

  1. How great to meet up and swap your teacards 'live' with each other Colleen.
    Those plates with Sushi looks real yummie!!!!

    ReplyDelete