Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ningyogami Dolls and RAKs

Happy first day of Fall everyone!  Even though it is the first day of Fall today the weather in SoCal sure does not feel like it's Fall.  It has cooled off a bit, but it's still pretty hot.  Today I would like to share some Ningogami dolls that I folded after I saw a super cute blog post from my good friend Fran.  She made some super cute cards and put the dolls on them.  I was determined to make some after watching a few YouTube videos.  They are not as simple to make as I thought.  Here three that I made. 


I think they turned out pretty good for my first try. :) Before ending this post I have a picture of a RAKs that my good friend Susanna made for my kids and I using Perler Fuse Beads.


I was kidding around with her that she needs to make my hubby one now.  It  must have sure taken a long time for her to make my them for us in our favorite characters.  She said that she got the ideas from Pinterest.  The 3 of us love them! A few weeks after she gave me the characters that she made for my kids and I she surprised me with another RAK.  She got me a set of color pencils and a tablet. 


She said that when you purchases a tablet from the Japanese store they let you decorate it with different stamps.  As you can see by the stamps that she used to decorate the tablet she knows me well. As a little "thank you" to Susanna I gave got a cute bag from Marukai and some Hello Kitty cookies, and two bags of marshmellows with a fruit filling.


The cookies are in the shape of HK's bows.  I got a package for myself too.  They are way too cute to eat.  Have a wonderful rest of your week.







 




No comments:

Post a Comment