Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, December 5, 2015

My First Christmas Card(s) For This Year

I can't believe that Christmas is going to be in three weeks.  Are you done with all your Christmas shopping?  Are all your Christmas cards done?  All my Christmas shopping is done and our Christmas cards have been ordered and have arrived.  I just finished our annual Christmas newsletter yesterday.  Now it's time to address envelopes, make tags, and get the presents ready.  Today I am going to share with you the first Christmas card that I made for this year.  For the Secret Sister swap we were asked to make 4 of the same Christmas cards to mail to the person that is charge of the swap.  In turn she will send 4 Christmas cards back to us.  I was having a hard time deciding what to make.  I knew for sure that I wanted to make a card that has a religious meaning to it.  This is what I decided to make.



I made the angel using the new poisenttia punch from Stampin Up.  These are the awesome cards that I received from the swap.


I am glad that I decided to participate in the swap.  Making the card helped get my MOJO into gear to make more things for Christmas.  I hope that you will each have a fun time preparing for the season.  I am going to try my best to not get stressed with all that needs to be done so that I am able to focus on the true reason of why I celebrate Christmas. 


Have a great weekend everyone and have a fun time prepping for CHRISTmas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen! You made a sweet card which I'm sure the lucky recipients enjoyed. You also received some really nice cards too. Wasn't that fun???? Yes, please don't stress out. Easy to say.....I'm starting to feel the crunch. Eeek! LOL

    ReplyDelete