Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Some More Tags and Time with Friends

I am officially off for 2 weeks from work.  I am so grateful for the time off to relax, have some quality time with family and friends, and hopefully get to do some crafting.  Today I am going to share the tags that I made for our Christmas gifts (I made the mangers with tooth picks.  I have had tooth picks flying away when I was cutting them.) and



some bows that I made using a punch to decoration some containers of chocolate.  I love my bow dies and punches.  I think they are always so much fun to use and adds the finishing touch to any project, box, etc.


Before I end I wanted to share some pictures with you of two get togethers that I had with good friends.  Last week I went out to dinner with my friend Carol.  We enjoyed some ono sushi.


Yesterday I went for high tea with my friend Esther.  We went to T-Neer.


It is always nice getting together with friends, having a sweet time of fellowship, and during this time of year celebrating Jesus's Birthday together.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment