Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Quality and Fun Time With Two Good Friends and Onolicious Desserts

I hope that this post is finding everyone doing well and staying cool.  It was been great having the  time off from work.  One of the highlights of my time off is being able to spend time with friends.  Last week and today I was able to spend some quality time with two more good friends. Prior to seeing them I made these two tags that open up into cards to attach to a few goodies that I gave to them. 


Last week my family and had dinner with my good friend Lorraine and her hubby.


Lorraine retired a few years ago.  We try to get together each time I have time off from work.  Today my good friend Sandy I had some time together.  She has always wanted to learn how to color with Copic markers.  I gave her few tips.  We had a fun afternoon coloring and chatting together.  :)


Some times I feel like a kid again being so excited to be able to hang out with friends.  LOL!  Before ending my post for today I wanted two onolicious pictures.  The first one a macaroon from Disneyland filled with raspberries.  It was the best macaroon I have ever eating.


The second and final picture I of  a dessert called halo halo that my family and I shared at a Philipino restaurant.  It hit the spot perfectly at the end of a hot summer day.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope that you will have a wonderful rest of your week ad will have some time to do some crafting. God bless!



1 comment:

  1. So awesome to spend time with your friends. Oh, Claim Jumper....what did you eat there? Our family went there before. I had the Chicken Pot Pie and it was yummy!!! Your tags turned out really cute. Sandy is so lucky to have you teach her how to color with Copics. Bet she's having a lot of fun making cards now. As always, the desserts look super delicious. Have a great rest-of-the-week.

    ReplyDelete