Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, July 15, 2016

May's Secret Sister Swap

I hope that this post is finding each of you doing well.  It continues to be fun time spending time with family and friends this summer.  I have also been able to get lots of crafting.  I have not done this much craftin' in awhile.  Stay tune to see what I have been up to.  Back in May the theme for the Secret Sister Swap was "Graduation."  This is the card that I made for Jenny


and the RAK that I sent to her. (Prior to getting Jenny the items I asked the person that coordinates the swap to contact her to see what her favorite colors are and what kind of things she likes.)


I had lots of fun coloring the image from Sister Stamps and using one of my new sets from Stampin Up to cut the leaf borders out.  Patty was my Secret Sister.  Check out this super cute card that she made for me.

She said that is just recently started crafting.  Based on what she made it looks like she has been crafting for years.  I am really impressed.  She sent this to me as my RAKs.


Before ending this posts I wanted to share with you a dessert that I enjoyed this week when my family and I went out for dessert with a friend.


The lychee jello and lychee pudding with lyeee ice cream and mochi balls in it was pretty good.  My favorite part of the dessert is of course the Hello Kitty. :)  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Both of the cards are super cute. Your RAK to Jenny and those you received from Patty are great!!! Yum, lychee Jell-O and pudding???? I could go for some now. Sound so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete