Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Early Christmas Gifts and Two "Moana" Events

On Thursday I attended a monthly stamp club meeting. It is always so much fun to get to see everyone after a busy day at work.  It was extra fun this month because we exchanged Christmas gifts.  This is what I gave to everyone.


I wrapped huge Gharadelli candy bars, embossed a sentiment and die cutted it out, and made a bow using a bow punch.  I am pretty happy with how it turned out. These are the fun gifts that the other ladies gave.


From left to right: a special scrub to take ink on your hands, a tea cup with a verse and chocolate pops, sponges, and a heat gun holder that one of the lady's hubby made


From left to right: a hand crochet towel holder for the kitchen, a quilted book marker, and a bag with a hand painted picture  It was fun sharing with you what I received.  I hope that this post inspires you to prep for Christmas.  Before I end I want to share some pictures about how much fun I have been having going to different "Moana" events.  On Friday my family and I went to El Capitan to watch the a stage show and the movie.



Today a friend and I went to a local book store to meet, listen, and get the autograph of the artists of the movie. 


Both events were super cool.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your Ghiradella treats look great. Love how sweet sentiment too. The items you received are really nice too. Glad you had a fabulous weekend with your friend. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was initially a little stressful making the treat holders. I was kind of stumped about what to make. Once I got going it was fun and relaxing. The Moana events were so much fun. Are you planning to watch the movie? I hope that you will have a wonderful week too.

      Delete