Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Valentine's Day

In honor of Valentine's Day this past week I decorated various kinds of hearts for family, friends, and my students at church. 





I wrapped Godiva candy bars with DSP, put a sentiment on it, and added a ribbon to finish it off for the secretaries at work.


I also decorated a few fun things for my Secret Valentine Buddy at work.  I was excited to get my good friend Sandy as my buddy but it was sure hard disguising my gifts to her.  On the sign up sheet she said she would like veggie seeds (I put the veggie seed in the mail box), stickers, and flowers.  This is exactly what I gave to her with some extras. 


This is what Sandy gave to me.


For Valentine's Day my family and I went out to dinner a few days before the holiday. 



The day before Valentine's Day my hubby and I went out to lunch together at one of our favorite local restaurants.  All the food was very good.  Our favorite was the salmon and the dessert. 


I hope that all of you had a lovely Valentine's Day.  Hugs!  Those of you that have a 3 day weekend have a fun and relaxing one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment