Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, February 24, 2017

A Shopkins Themed Party for My Daughter

A month ago we had my daughter's b-day party at California Pizza Kitchen.  My daughter and her friends had a lots of fun together.  For her party favors I decorated gum ball machines and filled them with gum balls and put a Shopkin's eraser inside.


I also made tags for her party favor buckets that said "Good friends go SHOPKINNING together." 


Here are the party favors


and the goodies inside the buckets.


We ordered aprons and ironed on each the first letter of their first name.


My daughter and her friends had a fun time together having a tour of the kitchen,


making their own pizzas,


and having dessert.



It was so cool that each of the girls got double party favors.  They received one from my daughter and one from the restaurant. Thanks for stopping by to see what I have to share.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment