Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome grandmothers, mothers, sisters, aunties, godmothers, friends, teachers, counselors, and each and every lady that plays a special role in a person's life! In honor of today my family and I honored the special ladies in our lives with gifts and a magnet that I put together. Their is a special message on the back of them from my kids.



My family and I are so blest to have each of them in our lives and are glad we get to honor them today. It has been lots of fun being pampered by my hubby and kids.  It has also been fun pampering the special ladies in our lives.  Here is a picture of one of our celebrations.  This is my mom and I with my sisters.

Before I end this post I just wanted to say "thank you" to all the ladies out there for all that you do to make a difference in the lives that you touch. May God bless you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment