Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, May 7, 2017

In Honor of Teacher Appreciation Week

For Teacher Appreciation Week last week I made several gifts/tags for my daughter to give to her teacher. I decorated an apple


and made an apple tag.  My daughter wrote a special message on the back of  the tag.


I made a tag to attach to dark chocolate candy bar which is her teacher's kind of chocolate.


I also made a little tag for a bag of veggie chips. Veggie chips is her teacher's favorite snack.


My daughter decorated this Minion for her teacher.


Mrs. DeClerk is a fab teacher and has taught my daughter so much.  I hope that she felt extra special this week being honored with different gifts by my daughter and her friends.  Before ending this post I want to share a picture of some thing super yummy that a good friend had delivered to my work for my belated b-day gift.  What a nice and yummy surprise that added some extra aloha to my day. 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope that everyone is having a good weekend so far and will have a wonderful week.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Kylie's teacher must've been all smiles, felt so special, and appreciated with the goodies. Those birthday treats sure look yummy too.

    ReplyDelete