Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, February 16, 2018

Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year

Happy belated Valentine's Day and Happy Lunar New Year! I hope that all you were able to spend some time with those that you love this week on Valentine's Day and show them some extra love.  Here are the gifts that I put together this year for family and friends.

My hubby took me out to lunch for Valentine's Day.


In the evening we took out kids out to dinner at a Japanese restaurant.  For their appetizer we ordered a heart shaped pizza for them.


I have not made any of my Chinese NY gifts yet so I will just end this post with this picture for New Years.  For those of you that celebrate Lunar New Years I am praying that each of you will have an amazing Year of the Dog with lots of blessings from above.


Have a wonderful President's Day weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfull photo's Colleen, Happy New Year to you tooo.
    Never seen a heart-shaped pizza....what fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I hope that you are doing well. My hubby and I thought it would be fun to surprise out kids with a heart pizza. They were all smiles.

      Delete
  2. The food looks so yummy. I'm sure you both had a wonderful lunch together. Your family and friends are blessed to receive your creative goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a delicious, relaxing, and memorable lunch together. It was nice and quiet too without our kids. :) It's always fun to surprise family and friends with some thing special.

      Delete