Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, February 2, 2018

A Fun Secret Sister Tea Swap

Sorry I did not have a chance to write a post last week.  Time just seems to be whizzing by.  It just seemed like yesterday that 2018 started and now it's February.  LOL!  Anyways, today I will be posting pictures of the Secret Sister Tea Swap from December.  I had the pleasure of surprising my good friend Dori with some thing crafty

and with some goodies.


Cathy was my Secret Sister.  She made me a super bright and cheery desk organizer


and a stamp set with a coordinating die.



I can't wait to use them next Christmas to either make some fun cards or tags.  Recently I ordered some super cute stamps. I considered it a New Year's gift to myself.  :) Hopefully I get to ink them up soon to make some fun projects.


Have a great weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment