Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The Big 5-0 and A Farm

A good friend celebrated her 50th birthday a week ago.  What a blessing it was to celebrate with her and her family.  I made this tag to attached to the gift that my family and I gave to her.


My good friend just like me loves Hawaii so we got her a HI themed gift.  We got her a Hawaii 5-0 t-shirt in honor her turning the big 5-0 (It was my hubby's brilliant idea to get her the t-shirt.), got her a wooden place to put it on, and got her a lei.


Here a picture of my good friend and I.  (It was also my hubby's idea for us to all our HI 5-0 t-shirts.)


I hope that everyone is having a good Fall so far.  On the first day of Fall my family and I went to Tanaka Farms.  It was so much fun seeing Hello Kitty,


visiting the pumpkin patch, going shopping, and


enjoying onolicious snacks made straight from the farm.  Here is one of the things we ordered- fried potato.

We also ordered roasted corn. Thanks for stopping by to see what I have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment