Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Time In Oahu Part 3

Happy September!  I hope that this post is finding you doing well.  I have been busy and very tired lately.  When I am not busy I haven't really felt like doing anything besides relaxing or napping.  Hope that I have more energy soon and is motivated to do more.  Well today I am going to post pictures of my visit with my friend Cindy while I was visiting Oahu.  I made this tag for her



a bag with pineapples on it.  Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the bag with the tag on it. I put several pineapple themed products in her bag.  Cindy loves pineapples so I thought that it would be fun to surprise her with only pineapple themed items.  :)   She made this super cool punch art gift card holder for me


and this nice card.


Besides two cards she gave me a thoughtful and generous gift. It was such a blessing for both of us of to finally meet in person.


We have chatted online and on the phone but this was the first we have met in person.  It is so awesome that we clicked off the bat.  It felt like we knew each other for years.  Cindy is not only a super creative and sweet person, but also a person that loves God. I look forward to seeing her again one day soon. Well before I end this post I have a few more pictures of  our trip in Oahu.  Here is a picture of my family and I on the balcony of our hotel room on the last day of our vacation.
Boy do we miss this view.


Here are some of the beautiful flowers that we saw.  They look too perfect to be real.  God's handiwork is awesome!


Last but not least is some of the cute food that we saw at a bakery at Shirokoya Food Court.  My daughter ordered he crab and I ordered hedgehog.  They were both much too cute to eat.  LOL!


Although it has only been about a month and a half since we have been in Oahu we miss being there already.  To help us miss Oahu just a little less we while we were at Disneyland on Labor Day we wore HI themed clothes, ate a Dole Whip donut, took a picture of a hibiscus, and purchased a Tiki Room themed bow.

I hope that you enjoy what I have to share especially of the glimpse of the fun time my family and I had in Oahu. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment