Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, November 2, 2018

Tea or Coffee

My good friend and Dori and I were paired for the September tea swap.  It was optional to make a card with the theme "coffee" or "tea." Both of us choose to make a tea themed card.  I made this easel card for her with a panda because she likes pandas.


I sent her panda themed RAK.  I took a picture of a few of the items that I sent to her.



This is the cool card that she sent to me with a purple background (She remembered my favorite color.)

and some of the thoughtful and delicious (Inside the envelope that she made is a bag of M&Ms.) items that she sent to me.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you will have a wonderful weekend.  I am looking forward to mine.  :)  Stay tune to see I will be up too.

1 comment:

  1. You and Dori had a great card and RAK exchange. How fun. You both created awesome cards. So sweet to know she remembered your favorite color....purple. Happy Thanksgiving Colleen.

    ReplyDelete