Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, November 24, 2018

A Belated Thanksgiving Post

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!  I hope that all of you had a blessed time celebrating. My family and I had a memorable Thanksgiving.  Before I share about what we did I am going to share with you what I made as my Thanksgiving gifts this year.
Each holiday I like to surprise family and friends with a little handmade gift.  I always pray that God will use what I make to bless their day and to remind them what a blessing they are to me.  I am grateful for the people that He has placed in my life each day but especially during Thanksgiving. God has used each o them to minister to me and to help me be the person that I am today. As for our Thanksgiving we had some pre-Thanksgiving fun.  We spent a few days in to Vegas.  We had lots of fun but are glad to be home to breath the fresh air.  There was much so much smoking there.  Despite all the smoking we had fun eating Hawaiian food (We ate HI food on all 3 days.),
eating at one of Gordan Ramsey's restaurants,
shopping,
and visiting the amazing rock formations at Red Rock and Valley of Fire.
On Thanksgiving Day my hubby and I surprised our kids with tickets to watch Ralph Wrecked the Internet at El Capitan.  We were happy to get fourth row center tickets with purchasing tickets a day before the showing.  We were super excited to get to take pictures with Ralph and Penelope since they are only there on selected dates. We loved the movie and enjoyed eating popcorn from our kawaii popcorn buckets.  It was great to enjoy a sundae to celebrate Mickey's birthday.


On Thanksgiving evening we had a delicious dinner at my SIL and BIL's house.  Before ending this post I would like to take some time to thank the Lord for each of you my blogging friends that take time to see what I have to share. It is my prayer that through reading my blog that you will sense God's love through what I share about family, friends, and my crafting and one day want to experience His love too. Have wonderful weekend!  Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a fabulous time making memories in November with all that you did. Oh, the food looks so yummy too.

    ReplyDelete