Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, February 25, 2019

A Belated Valentine's Day Post

A week ago during this time I would be making my Valentine's Day treat for family and friends. I decorated heart shaped frames.  I didn't put the erasers that I made into magnets and put googly eyes on the heart.  Now that I think about it I should have.  


I also made HK Valentine's.



Here is a picture of 4 additional gifts that I put together. Picture 1:  More heart shaped magnets using heart erasers. 2. I made magnets by punching a heart and putting a HK sticker on it.  I thought it would be fun to attach them to some of my favorite coconut chocolate. 3. Snacks for some guys co-workers/friends 4. Snacks and a heart shaped magnet for the secretaries at work


It's always fun surprising family and friends with handmade goodies from the heart. I hope that everyone had a LOVEly Valentine's Day.  My family and I had a nice one.  Not only on Valentine's Day, but each day my family and I are truly blessed to have the love of family and friends and best of all love from above from God.  Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen!!! You've been busy creating these awesome treats to share. I'll bet everyone had a huge smile and truly appreciate your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete