Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Happy Lunar New Year

For those of you who celebrate Lunar New Year, Gung Hay Fat Choy!  Sorry my wishes are one day late.  Well actually it's not technically late since the holiday is supposed to last for 15 days.  Every year during this time  I make tags or magnets to put on front of rice cracker bags for family and friends as a New Year's gift.  I try to order or find in my stash a stamp that represents the Zodiac character for the year.  This year I ordered a stamp from Dandelion Designs to use and made magnets. I also purchased envelopes from Daiso and put a lucky candy on it to create a lantern.  I filled the envelopes with lucky candy.


Annually my friend and I dress up as "twins" on Chinese NY wearing the Lunar NY t-shirt from California Adventure.


Before ending this post I wanted to share with you some pictures from the Lunar New Year's Festival at California Adventure.






The festival got us all pumped up to celebrate Chinese NY. We can' wait to go back to try more try more onolicious and cute food and maybe see the show for a third time.  Yes the show is awesome! We saw it twice on the day that we went. Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Your family and friends must always look forward to seeing what creative treat they'll receive from you each year. They turned out well. Ohhhh, I see some yummy sweets. Bet they were ono. Glad you had a grand time at the festival.

    ReplyDelete