Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Time With Friends

It has already been a little more than two weeks ago since I had dinner with my tea swap friends in Oahu. It's always so much fun getting to spend time together, talking story, and enjoying a nice meal together. (Friends that are sitting next to the window from front to back: Fran, Dori, and Melanie; Friends on the opposite side of the window from front to back: Sherri, me, and Brenda)


They are each holding the a box from Daiso that I decorated for them using paint pens and window cling stickers. I filled the box with different cherry blossom themed gifts (washi tape, origami paper, and a magnet and two clips that I made.), two tea cookies and a cherry blossom tea bag in a little bag with cherry blossoms on them, macaron erasers that I added googlie eyes to,


and a tea pot/tea cup die.


 I also purchased a bag and a folder from there for each of them


and made a tag in the shape of a teapot. Each one has a letter that represents the first letter of the person's name and has a second cherry blossom flavored tea bag.  I tried making them based on their favorite colors.


It is also always lots of fun receiving creative and thoughtful gifts.


I am thankful to the Lord for these friends and for He has blessed our friendship together over the years. There are several other tea swap friends that I have not yet met and hope to one day meet. It's always great to be able to put a face and voice to the great cards that I have received. Before I ending the next few posts I will include some pictures of my annual trip with my family to Oahu. Our trip there is always so much fun.  We more we go there the more we love it.  This is the picture of my hubby and I at Waikiki Beach.  We love that beach.  The water was always the perfect temperature, so clean, and has a great view. We spent lots of mornings there.  We never wanted to leave.


Of course we ate lots of good food in Oahu.  One of our favorites the garlic shrimp from the Fumi Shrimp Truck in the North Shore.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. How wonderfull to see the ladies that I have swapped with tooo for Fran's monthly Teaswap.
    Seems you have had a great dinner and loads of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always loads of fun. Hopefully on day you can join us. :)

      Delete
  2. It is great to put faces to names. Looks like a fun time Wiah I had been there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to see everyone. Wish you could have been there too. Hopefully one day you and your mom will be able to join us.

      Delete
  3. Fun times! Can't believe how fast time went by, tho it was wonderful to see you and your family!! PS, love the things you made!

    ReplyDelete