Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, July 15, 2019

A Belated Father's Day Dinner

Yesterday we finally celebrated Father's Day with my side of the family.  We didn't celebrate until yesterday because various family members have been out of town until now.  I am glad that 12 of us were able to get together to honor my dad, my two BILs, and my hubby.  I made Hawaiian ties as tags for my dad and BILs and attached it to one of their favorite drinks. I wrote a special message on the back. My family and I included a snack with their drinks as their gift.


Here is a picture of the special "dudes" that we honored yesterday


along with a picture of my sisters and I with my parents.


The food at King's Fish House was delicious.  Here's a little peak of what we ordered (Picture 1 on top: Fish and Chips; Picture 1 on the bottom: Jumbo Shrimp Louie salad; Picture 2 on the top: Ono Fish with brussel sprouts and spinach; Picture 2 on the bottom: Lobster sandwich)


and the dessert we ordered for my dad. I am not sure what we ordered.


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment