Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Fun But Busy Weekend

I hope that everyone has a good weekend with family and friends.  We started off the weekend by going to Disneyland after the kids got out from school.  It was the perfect afternoon to go because it was not too crowded and we got to be one of the first people to see the Iron Man exhibit.  Only annual pass holders got to see the exhibit on Friday.  My daughter and I thought it was neat to see the suits, but my hubby and son were super excited to see the suits.  Here I am with one of his suits.


Saturday I went to a monthly quilling class.  This is my friend Esther and I with the project that we made.


Then as usual after class we went out to lunch.  What we order is always super delicious, but this one was extra good.  Esther ordered a chili omelet and almond pancakes


and I ordered a Texas sandwich with a side of sweet potatoes.


These are the fun and creative items that we surprised each other with this month.  The box with one of the girls from Sister Stamps and the basket is what Esther gave to me along with a purse holder with a Bible verse on it.  She added riboon to the beautiful gift bag to make it look even more beautiful.


This is what I made and gave to her.



Saturday evening we went out to dinner to celebrate my FIL's b-day.  Here is picture of my hubby with his brothers, parents, and grandmother.


With such a packed day on Saturday I am glad that Sunday was such a light one with just going to church in the morning and doing things around the house for the rest of the day.  Thanks for sharing some of your day with me today.  Please visit again soon.




1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy reading about the fun things you do and yummy food you eat. :-) The Texas Sandwich look deelish. You both exchanged some really nice and creative things. Time to eat a snack. Your pictures made me hungry. LOL

    ReplyDelete