Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, April 20, 2013

My First B-day Get Together For This Year

So sorry that I have been MIA since last Sunday.  It was a super tiring week going back to work after having a week off.  After work I was working on cleaning my house to get ready for my b-day get together this evening.  Besides getting my house ready I was also prepping a project for my friends to make and making party favor tags.  This is what I came up with for the tags


and this is how it looks attached to the bag with the party favor in a bag.


 I put tropical trail mix in each coconut.  This evening was the first of my b-day get togethers.


I will be having another one in a few weeks with 4-5 good friends.  It was too hard this year to get everyone's schedule to mesh with one date so I just thought that it would be easier to have two get togethers.  It was very a nice and intimate evening getting to fellowship with 4 of my good friends, enjoying a nice Hawaiian meal together


(Here is a close up picture of what we ordered for everyone- a BBQ mixed plate.),

and getting to craft together. 



Here we are so proud of what we made.


Before having dessert I raffled off some retired SU stamp sets that I am looking for a good home for.  Each of my friends go to choose one set out of a basket as part of their party favor.  They were all really excited to get to have a free set as a gift.


After crafting together we had dessert- a mango cake. 


I always feel like my b-day is a lot more fun when it is spent with the people that I care about.  Stay tune for some more fun festivities for my b-day with my family and friends. 



1 comment:

  1. Wish I could've flow over in my space ship. LOL. I'm sure you all have a blast. As always, the food looks totally yummy and so does the Mango Cake. Ummmm, licking my chops.

    ReplyDelete