Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Crafting and Good Food With Good Friends

It was a very fun day today.  I spent the afternoon crafting and chatting with a good friend.  Everytime we have time off from work we try to get together.  Of course we always end up chatting more than crafting.  We were pleased though that we were able to get some crafting done today.  I came up with these Spring baskets for us to make.


Here is a close up picture of them.  The basket is made using the "Two Tags" die from Stampin up and the flowers are made using a die from Sizzix called


The we worked on making a frame for my desk as


well as a cork board.


My good friend knows how much I love polka dots and purple so everything she picked out for us to make together was based around them.  In the evening my family went out to dinner with good friends from church.  We went to a restauarnt called Soup Plantation.  For those of you who are not familiar with it, it's a restaurant that has a soup, salad, bread/muffin buffet.  You can also get ice cream or pudding for dessert.  Here is my delicious plate of food with my soup and muffins.




A day is always a lot more fun when it is spent with good friends.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love that basket. It looks nice and sturdy. The frame is gorgeous with a rustic look and of course in your fave color. :-) Cool cork board, perfect for reminders and notes. Growl, growl, my tummy is telling me to EAT and I am hungry looking at the ono food pix. Time for dinner. CHOW!

    ReplyDelete