Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, July 22, 2013

A Fun Time and Goodies for a Good Friend

Happy Monday!  I hope that all of you had a nice and relaxing weekend with family and friends and of course got to do some crafting.  I had a nice weekend, but did not have a chance to do any crafting.  The last time I did some crafting was last week before I took a good friend out to dinner to celebrate her b-day. Since I was taking her out to dinner as part of her b-day present, I asked her to choose a restaurant she'd like to go to.  She chose to go to Burger Continental.  It was the perfect evening to eat dinner out on their patio.


We decided to share a salad and a sandwich.



Before ending our time together she opened the gift that I gave to her which included a card


and a quilled cupcake that I made for her. It was lots of fun and very relaxing to make the two items for her.

Thanks for coming by.  Have a great week and try to stay cool.







No comments:

Post a Comment