Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, July 1, 2013

Hello Kitty RAKs

Happy first day of July everyone!  It definitely feels like July weather in SoCal. I think it should be getting cooler this week.  I sure hope that the weather forecasters are correct.  For those of you that live in SoCal and in parts of this country where  it's been hot I hope that you are staying cool.  Today I would like to share with you two RAKs that I received recently.  Both of them are are with my favorite Sanrio character on it.  :) 




Receiving RAK always puts a smile on my face. Before I end I would like to post a picture of some onolicious Mediterranean food that my family and I had for dinner on Saturday.





My hubby really liked the pocket bread and putting onions and radish inside.  My daughter and I like the rice the best. My son like the lamb kabobs.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment