Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Perfect Treat Box for Fall

I hope that everyone is having a good November so far.   The holidays are just around the corner. Even though this time of year is one of my favorites, I'm not very thrilled about needing to get ready for all the festivities.  Each year I pray that God would help me to slow my pace down despite all the things I need to do so that I can really enjoy the true meaning of Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Today I will be sharing a treat holder that a friend sent to me that is perfect for this time of year.  The ono treat inside is a package of Reese's.  Reese's are one of my favorites.  (I was so surprised that it made it all the way over from HI in one piece.  She sent it in a bubble envelope.)


When I saw her post on her blog with the treat holder, I e-mailed her and asked her to make me one.  I love the idea!  Along with the treat holder she sent me a Hello Kitty pez dispenser.


She knows how much love HK.  :)  Have a wonderful rest of the week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment