Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Post in Honor of Hello Kitty

Over the weekend several of the local Sanrio stores celebrated Hello Kitty's 39th b-day by having a little party.  Unfortunately my family and I were only able to make it to one of them.  All 4 of us had a great time.  My daughter and I had fun taking pictures with Hello Kitty.  (We have seen HK wearing different outfits previously, but her kimono by far is the cutest.)


My son played games to earn tickets to help me earn a cute Hello Kitty bag while my daughter played some games and earned a treat bag and pencil and/or pen pouch.  (The item wrapped in plastic and a ribbon is a HK candy in a cute cupcake holder.  Each person that purchased a ticket to play games received one.)




Like I mentioned earlier we have met HK several times previously, but this time by far was the most memorable.  My daughter and I are pretty big HK fans, but their was a lady that was even a bigger fan than both of us put together.  She was screaming at the top of her lungs with excitement when she was playing the games and even shedded some tears when she was able to take a picture with HK.  Well, since this post is about Hello Kitty it's only fitting to post a super cute card that a friend made for me with HK on it.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! OMGosh, that lady was surely a HUGE FAN of HK. For a grown woman to be that excited is really something. Bet she had a blast! Love that HK card too. SUPER SWEET. Hope you have a fun and crafty weekend. Glad it a LONG one!

    ReplyDelete