Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Reminders of the True Meaning of Chrismas

I hope that everyone is doing well and that you are having fun getting ready for Christmas.  I feel that Christmas is coming up just a little too fast and off and on I am feeling a bit stressed.  I have been praying that God will help me not get stressed.  Through the candle light processional at Disneyland last Sunday God reminded me of the true reason of why we celebrate Christmas and how I need to keep that reason in mind as I prep for it.  Being able to watch the processional with the area in front of Main Street was such a blessing.


They had a huge choir that walk down Main Street with candles and lead us in several songs, an awesome orchestra, some singers, and Kurt Russel read the Christmas story from the Bible.



 The most touching moment was when the entire audience sang "Silent Night" together.  That moment will forever be in my heart.  I truly feel that being able watch to the processional is my Christmas present from God and I thank Him from the bottom of my heart for it.  God has not only used the processional at Disneyland to remind me of the true meaning of Christmas, but being able to make cards to donate to a friend's grandmother to include with the dolls that she passes out at at a children's hospital each year reminds of the true meaning too.  Here are the cards that I made this year.  I made two of each one.



It's always such a blessing to be able to use what I enjoy (making cards) to bless the lives of others.  Have a blessed time prepping for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing the processional must've been an awesome and heartwarming experience. Wow, that's quite a lot of people!!!! You made some really cute cards for the keikis. Bet they'll put a huge smile on their faces.

    ReplyDelete