Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tags and Decorations to Celebrate Jesus' Birthday

This month has been a busy one.  I am very grateful for some time off from work to spend time with friends, family, and to prep for Christmas.  Each year I come up with two different tags. This year I made three different ones.  I usually put the presents in a gift bag so my personal touch to the gifts is attaching a handmade tag to them. The tags that I choose to make always have a religious meaning to them to honor the reason why Christmas is celebrated.  Here are the tags that I made for this year.




Did you know that a wreath has a religious meaning?  I also made one tag for a friend that loves USC.


Besides making tags, I made some bows


and a gift card holder.



Before I end I wanted to share a few pictures of how I decorated our house this year.  It was a bit of a challenge since for over 10 years I've decorated our house the same way.  This year was different though because we are living in our new place to call home. This is how our house looks outside.




This is my favorite part of how we decorated the inside of our house


and some pictures of my favorite ornaments.



Thanks for taking time out of your busy holiday schedule to see what I have to share today.  I am looking forward to celebrating Jesus' B-day tomorrow and hope that all of you are having a  Happy Christmas Eve and will have a Merry CHRISTmas tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment