Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What Better Way is There to Spend a Saturday

Happy April everyone!  April is one of my favorite month's.  I get to have a week off from work.  Several of my good friends' b-days are this month too.  In a few weeks I also get to visit with two good friends that do not live in SoCal.  What is your favorite month?  Today I would like to share some pictures of a class that I took at a local scrapbook store back in February.  Taylor from Taylorsexpressions was teaching the class.  I used to take classes with her once a month when she lived in SoCal.  Since she moved I have not taken any classes with her so it was an extra special treat to get to take her class and see her again.  Before all the fun started I took a picture with her.


Here are two of my friends and I having lots of fun making our cards.


Before leaving I gave Taylor a little treat.  Previous to the class I asked her what her favorite candy is so I could surprise her with a special treat.  I made put a band to hold the two packages of Skittles together and made a flower to put on top of it.


After class, my friend Esther and I went out for sushi.


This is what Esther ordered.


and what I ordered.

We had an ono time and a sweet time of fellowship together.  There's no better way of spending a Saturday than having some time to craft with good friends and enjoying some good food with them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment