Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

I hope that everyone had a blessed time celebrating Easter today.  My family and I had a wonderful time celebrating that "Jesus is Risen!"  To celebrate this special holiday we gave family and friends different gifts.  I made this treat for friends at work and at church.  I used the new scallop tag punch from SU to make it as well as two of my new Easter stamps and a scallop embossing folder.


I put a chocolate bunny treat in each one.


We gave chocolate crosses to some friends as well as my kids Sunday School teachers.  I used my "He is Risen" stamp and inked it up in a rainbow pad.  Then I cut it out using one of my Spellbinder dies.


I decorated some giant plastic eggs and put a stamp, a cross decoration, etc. in them.


Here is a picture of crosses that we purchased.


Last but not least I was asked to make a tag to hang to the Easter basket the kids in my Sunday School department made.  Here is a picture of some of the baskets with the tag on it.


It's always such a blessing to get to surprise different people with gifts especially when crafting and/or stamping is involved in putting some of them together. Thanks for stopping by to see what I  have to share.  Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment