Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Some Fun Cards, Products, and Ono Food

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  It has been a very nice weekend for my family and I.  Before I share a few pictures of our weekend I would like to share with you the tea swap cards for last month.  The optional theme was to use geometric shapes and the optional color was to use green.  The theme stumped me again this month.  Usually the themes don't stump me, but for some reason they have for the past two months.  LOL!  Anyways, after much thought, looking online, and looking at old samples of cards this is what I came up with for my swap partner Mary.


This is the card that Mary sent to me.  I really like all the colors that she used and all the bling and the detail.


Okay, onto sharing a little bit about my weekend.  This weekend marks the beginning of my the festivities to celebrate my b-day.  Yesterday my hubby and I went on at "date" to the Cherry Blossom Festival.  It did not have as many vendors as it did a few years when we went, but we still had fun eating pancakes with mochi inside.

Here we are each enjoying one.


We also had fun doing some shopping


and seeing the taiko drum performance.


Here are some of the fun products that I purchased.



Last night I went out to dinner with my immediate family, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  My aunt and uncle took us to one of my favorite restaurants- Green Street. I ordered an ono seared ahi burger with coleslaw.

Today my immediate family and I will be celebrating together with a movie and dinner.  We are going to watch "Captain America" and enjoy some Mediterranean food.  I love kabobs!  Stay tune for more pictures of my b-day festivities and some fun cards that I received.  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Colleen!!!!! I really like the cards you and Mary made for each other for the swap. The DP you used is so pretty. What? Pancake with mochi inside???? That's a new one. Looks yummy. Ohhhhh, live Taikoo performances are THE BEST. I could watch them ALL DAY. That's what I call entertainment. My goodness, THAT is a big burger. I think I'd have to eat it with a fork. LOL. Enjoy YOUR day!

    ReplyDelete