Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Memorable and Ono Mother's Day

I can't believe that it has almost been a week since Mother's Day.  Time is sure zooming by quickly.  I hope that all of you had a nice time Mother's Day.  I always feel very blest to be able to not only be a mother to two fab kids, but also an "aunt" and mentor to many students in my life.  I especially thank the Lord for this honor during Mother's Day.  To honor the different grandmas, aunties, godmothers, and other special ladies in our lives we surprised them with a gift.  I made and attached this tag to their gift bags.


The stamps for the heart and the sentiment and die for the hearts and for the sentiment are from Stampin Up. For Mother's Day my kids gave me these super creative gifts


and a Disney Dooney and Burke purse.


Of course Mother's Day would not be complete without enjoying some good food.  On Friday, I enjoyed dinner at California Pizza Kitchen with my hubby and kids. This is what my hubby and I shared- a HI pizza and a carmalized peach salad.



With my hubby's family we enjoyed some Mediterranean food for dinner, but I forgot to take a picture of it.  It was sure yummy though.  For dessert we had a mango cake.


 For Mother's Day dinner with for my mother we had Japanese food.



All the eating last week was sure ono and lots of fun, but a little much in terms of calories.  All week I tried my best to watch my calories and do my workout.  

1 comment:

  1. I see you had a fabulous Mother's Day Colleen. Z and K have your artistic talent. I must say, your handwriting is so beautiful and fancy. I just LOVE it. OK, its lunch time and all those yummy pictures are making my tummy growl. Have a great week. Chow.

    ReplyDelete