Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Belated Post for Father's Day

I hope that all of you had a lovely Father's Day celebrating with your grandfather's, fathers, godfathers, uncles, special friends, etc. last weekend.  Since we had my youngest sister's baby shower over the weekend and due to work obligations we postponed celebrating Father's Day with my dad.  The kids and I did however take Benson out for dinner to Islands.  We think they have one of the best burgers and fries.  My son ordered a burger and my daughter ordered mac and cheese.  My hubby ordered hula burger (aka a mushroom burger)


and I ordered a mahi mahi sandwich.


For dessert we had a kona lava pie.


It was super ono!!!!!!  My favorite part was the chocolate crest. For  my hubby's gift our kids made him goodies at school and at church.  We also ordered a gift for him online but it has not arrived yet. Besides giving my hubby  a gift for Father's Day my kids also give gifts to their grandfather, uncles, godfathers, and special friends that they consider their "uncles."  I made these tags for them to attach to their gifts.


Thanks for stopping by to see what I have to share today.



No comments:

Post a Comment