Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, June 8, 2014

I Was On A Roll

Yes, I was on a roll last week with making cards. I haven't made two cards in one week in a long time. The first card is the one that I made for my son for his overnight field trip. 



When I purchased the "superhero" character from Lala awhile back I knew it was the perfect stamp to use to make a card for my son since he loves superheroes.  I was just waiting for a good time to surprise him with a card.  My hubby, daughter, and I each wrote him a message in the card. I placed the card on his pillow as a little surprise for him. We prayed for my son before he went to bed (and I shedded a few tears). The second card is for a co-worker and friend that will be retiring. She loves Snoopy so I thought it would be fun to make her a card with the Peanuts characters on it


(I am sorry that the picture of my card looks a little distorted.  I downloaded the picture twice and the picture looked the same both times.  If you click on the picture it is much clearer.) along with a Snoopy tile for her gift.  I am glad that God used the two cards that I made to bring a smile to two special people in my life.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect super hero image for Zach. I like how you used the SB die background to add focus on the "hero." Awwww, the card for your retiring co-worker is dang CUTE!!!! It's so happy, fun, and cheery. She'll LOVE it for sure.

    ReplyDelete