Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Gifts and Cards for Special People

I am officially off for bit from work and am happy to have some time to relax, read, craft, spend more time with family and friends, etc. Every year I like to surprise my co-workers each with a little some thing to say a big "Mahalo" for their love, support, encouragement, and help.  I made 26 treat boxes using my envelope punch board (I am so sorry that I didn't line up the treat boxes straight when I took a picture of them.  I was in a bit of a rush.  LOL!)


made tags,


and made bows using the bow die from Stampin Up to put on some cups that I purchased.


Along with these gifts I made graduation cards for 6 students on my caseload that graduated.


I used a stamp set from SU that retired a long time ago that has an eagle stamp.  I used the stamp every year for the graduation cards since the mascot of the school that I work at is an Eagle.  It was lots of fun surprising different people with goodies to show my appreciation to them and to say "congrats."

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Colleen, you're officially on summer break. Bet it couldn't come a day sooner. You can now relax. No more paperwork. Yippee. The treat boxes looks so colorful. Bet they were all smiles! Cool tags too....they sure felt the aloha. The vibrant green bow is so pretty! Oh, how perfect is that? Almost as if Stampin' Up made that eagle stamp just for your school. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete