Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

High Tea at Monarch Tea Room

While I was in Oahu 4 of my friends and I had our annual tea party.  We go to different tea rooms each time.  This time we went to Monarch Tea Room.  Here are a few pictures of the place.

 
 

Here is a picture of us before we enjoyed our tea and goodies.


We all had a wonderful time together enjoying our tea (We all chose our own flavor of tea and shared a cup or two of our teas with each other.  I had a lychee flavored tea.)  and the sandwiches, scones, macarons, muffins, etc.


Our time together always seems to go by so fast. We chat up a storm each time as if we have seen each other all the time.  Before ending our time together we gave each other gifts. Here I am with the awesome gifts that each friend made.





I decorated tea pots.  Each one is pretty much the same with exception of the bees on each.  I also made a tag for each person and gave them green tea and a package of tea cookies.


As usual the ladies, wowed me with their creative gifts.  I thank each of them for their awesome and thoughtful gifts and for being such a blessing to me.  As always a big mahalo and hug for making time to have tea with me each year.  Until next year my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a yummy and fabulous time. I'm eyeballing the sweet treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {sigh} The time came and went soo fast! Had a wonderful time with you and your ohana. I'm already looking forward to the next get together. Take care, GF!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete