Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, October 31, 2014

Cute Fall Treats

As Christians my family and I do not celebrate Halloween, but our kids do have some fun wearing some wholesome Fall outfits each year in their favorite characters and participating in their school parade.  My son is Robin (from Batman and Robin) and my daughter is Ana (from Frozen).  For fun we got my daughter a Bat Girl outfit too.  Of course we took pictures of them in their outfits.  Both of them looked especially cute as Bat Girl and Robin.  In honor of Fall I surprised few of my friends at work that a fans of the Peanuts Gang like I am.  I purchased these candy bars at Party City.  Isn't the cover super cute.


To not take away from the cover I decided to make a simple tag to attach the goodie bags.


The friends that I gave them to loved the surprised and especially liked the cover.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Just the box itself is super cute. I agree, just adding your sweet tag is perfect. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete